Monday, January 30, 2012

1 Down 11 To Go for 2012 1/2 Marathons


Race Medallion
On Saturday-January 28, several friends and I participated in the Planet Adventure Winter Marathon Night race at Eagle Creek Reservoir in Indianapolis.  Completing the 1/2 marathon distance for this event put me on the road to achieve my 2012 goal of running 1/2 marathon every month this year.  In addition, I also achieved my first night race and barefoot 1/2 marathon.  It was fun going out as group to this event and that everyone completed the race.  Kudos to Planet Adventure for putting on an exceptional inaugural race.  I will be back next year.

My time for the race was:

Lap 1         Lap 2          Final
1:12:48.0   1:22:15.1    2:35:03.1

Pictures from the Race
Pre- Race Group Photo



Finishing Picture



Muddy Race Shoes